söndag, augusti 27

Florito Tycker Till

Det var någon som bad att Florito skulle skriva om vad han tyckte om min matlagning så här kommer hans utslag av min matlagning



This is Florito. I am very happy about the cooking contest and I’d really appreciate if you could have it every week, so I get the opportunity of having Maleandro cooking such nice dishes for me (quiet, in the kitchen, eh eh :P) Everything was just delicious.

Montaditos or the toasts with Feta cheese are an excellent starter.
Brochettes were good but I ate the components separate, just a personal choice because I don’t like mixing ham with melon. The Pollo Moruno was superb, at the beginning I didn’t trust mixing sweet plumbs with chicken and cinnamon, but the final result was really tasty and exotic. The Quesadilla was really good, crispy with creamy cheese and salmon. I really loved it!

6 kommentarer:

Vi på Kantarellen sa...

Quesidillas funkar ALLTID!

Det är också en fantastisk frukost.

Anonym sa...

Engelskan fattar jag inte mig på, men det sista stod det väl I loved? Betyder att vägen til hans hjärtat gick genom magen? *skrattar*

MB sa...

Mamsen: Tyvärr så äter jag aldrig frukost...bara kaffe, cigg och en treo då o då

Anne-Maj: Hans väg går def genom magen "asgarv"

Tankevågor sa...

Florito : Thank you for testing this for us! I trust your opinon! Or do the way to your heart go through your stomach? :)

Batbut sa...

Äkta kärlek! Var det hans objektiva åsikt? Äsch, han törs väl inget annat...*S* Skämt åsidor, det såg gott ut på bilderna!

MB sa...

Battis: Jag har pli på honom "garv"
och tackar :-)